Sunday, October 1, 2006

r3's X-Country Caravan: DAY 3 DOWN! My butt no longer hurts



October 14, 2006
DAY 3 DOWN: my butt no longer hurts
..cause it's numb.

I am now in Odgen, Utah. 10 hours on the road, through Nebraska, Wyoming (the snow capped mountains and the desert on the other side), and into Utah. This was by far the most amazing part of my trip!

HOWEVER... driving almost 800 miles in one day has made my brain start to drip out my ear.

I have so many stories to tell ya'll and smarmy comments to make, but all that is coming out is "mannnnn nufff pthhhhtt".
SO... I have kept a voice recorder to keep the events fresh in my mind, and I will tell of all the latest adventures tomorrow.

All I will say is... enormous dinosaurs, the grand ti-tons and a bird flying into my windshield at.. oh... 85 mph.

Going to see if I can make it to Seattle by tomorrow night.

We will soon see...

all my love~ rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr3

ps~ have I mentioned it is fu@king GORGEOUS in cowboy country. Too bad I don't want to change my name to Tammy Lee and work in a truck stop, or I could live out here all the time.

No comments: